Data collection and quarterly reporting is a requirement of PCCD grant-funded programs. The data collection process is essential as it serves multiple purposes. Evidence-based program providers perform data collection processes in order to know that the program is having the desired impact on the children, youth and/or families that the program targets. It also allows for quality assurance and monitoring of the fidelity to the model, ensuring that the program is being delivered in the way it was designed. Lastly, the process allows for program providers to communicate their great impact to key stakeholders across communities, current and future referral sources as well as future funders to sustain programming.
Below is the list of evaluation tools required of PCCD grant-funded projects:
- Triple P Quarterly Data Reporting Tool
- Triple P Youth Demographic Form
- Triple P Caregiver Demographic Form
- Triple P Strength & Difficulties Questionnaire 2-4
- Triple P Strength & Difficulties Questionnaire 4-10
- Triple P Strength & Difficulties Questionnaire 11-14
- Triple P Strength & Difficulties Questionnaire 4-17: Spanish Version
- PAFAS Pre/Post Survey Tool
- PAFAS Pre/Post Survey Tool: Spanish Version
- Triple P PAFAS Scoring Key
- Triple P Fidelity Session Process and Checklists
Pre- and Post-Surveys are completed by caregivers participating in Triple P programming. Pre-Surveys are completed during Session 1. Post-Surveys are completed at the last session.
Sites are expected to monitor program implementation quality and fidelity. Each Triple P session has checklists for Practitioners to utilize ensuring they are following the model as it was designed by the developer. PCCD projects are required to provide this information from 20% of the total sessions offered by an observer who has been trained in the Triple P program. Triple P Level 4 Standard and Standard Teen however, are self-observations.
Sites funded by PCCD are required to report quarterly in Egrants utilizing the Triple P Data Tool. The evaluation tools and spreadsheet provide analyzed data from the PAFAS survey and the fidelity observation forms. Links to all of these evaluation tools can be found above.
If more extensive analysis is desired locally, sites may wish to identify additional evaluation support and budget for these costs accordingly.