SPEP™ Assessment Score: Documents utilized to perform assessment
Preparing for SPEP™
Performance Improvement Plan: Documents utilized to create and implement your improvement plan
- Performance Improvement Plan Guide
- Performance Improvement Plan Template
- Continuous Quality Improvement Guide
- A Validation of SPEP™ in PA
- From Theory to Practice: What Works in Reducing Recidivism: By Edward J. Latessa, Ph.D.
- Howell Lispey Research Based Guidelines
- Lispey Effective Interventions
- YLS Validity Study
SPEP™ Related Presentations
- Framework for Reforms — Juvenile Justice System Enhancement Strategy (Where we are and where we are going—Strategy for Statewide expansion)
Keith Snyder, Deputy Director, Pennsylvania Juvenile Court Judges' Commission
- Research Overview and National Framework
James C. (Buddy) Howell, Ph.D., National Gang Center
- Desistence Research
Edward P. Mulvey, Ph.D., Professor of Psychiatry, Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Foundations of EBP and Standardized Program Evaluation Protocol (SPEP™)
Mark W. Lipsey, Ph.D., Director Peabody Research Institute, Vanderbilt University
- SPEP™ Scoring and Program Certification Training
Gabrielle Lynn Chapman, Ph.D., Peabody Research Institute
- Understanding SPEP™: The Partnership & The Process
Presented by Stephanie Bradley & Brian Bumbarger. Download the slides.
- Preparing for the SPEP™
Presented by Stephanie Bradley, Jeff Gregro, & Meghan Blevins. Download the slides.
- Classifying Service Types
Presented by Heather Perry, Lisa Freese, Shawn Peck & Jeff Gregro. Download the slides.
- Creating & Understanding Logic Models for Juvenile Justice Programs
Presented by Mary Ann Demi, Sebrina Doyle, Heather Perry, & Phyllis Law. Download the slides.
- SPEP™ in PA Question & Answer Session
Presented by EPISCenter, Gabrielle Chapman, & Jeff Gregro. Download the slides.
- Data Collection: Scoring Duration, Dosage and Risk Level
Presented by Sebrina Doyle, Lisa Freese, Jeff Gregro, Marc Maddy, & Meghan Blevins. Download the slides.
- SPEP™: A Year in Review
Presented by Heather Perry & Jeff Gregro. Download the slides.
- SPEP™ Informational Call
Presented by Stephanie Bradley, Bob Williams, & Jeff Gregro. Download the slides.