Data collection and quarterly reporting is a requirement of PCCD grant-funded programs. The data collection process is essential as it serves multiple purposes. Evidence-based program providers perform data collection processes in order to know that the program is having the desired impact on the children, youth and/or families that the program targets. It also allows for quality assurance and monitoring of the fidelity to the model, ensuring that the program is being delivered in the way it was designed. Lastly, the process allows for program providers to communicate their great impact to key stakeholders across communities, current and future referral sources as well as future funders to sustain programming.
TF-CBT projects funded by PCCD have unique data reporting requirements that must be met. Below you'll find the tools necessary to meet these requirements.
Following the steps below will orient you to the data collection process. If you have questions along the way, please reach out to your EPIS contact for assistance.
- For TF-CBT Project Leads:
- Review the Data Reporting Process Overview
- Review of the items for TF-CBT Therapists (below) is strongly recommended
- Watch the Agency Data Tool walkthrough video
- Complete the Agency Data Tool Training Verification
- Download the appropriate Agency Data Tool:
Version 1.2 (for grants starting on or after 7/1/2017)
Download the Review Checklist, in order to conduct a self-review your quarterly data:
- Checklist- 2017 Version (for Version 1.1 of the Clinical Data Tool and Version 1.2 of the Agency Data Tool)
- For TF-CBT Therapists:
- Read Data Collection for PCCD-Funded Projects: What Therapists Need to Know
- Watch the Clinical Data Tool walkthrough video
- Complete the Clinical Data Tool Training Verification
- Download the Clinical Data Tool
Version 1.1 - for grants starting on or after 7/1/2017
Download the CPSS, and the Brief Practice Checklist (below)
Please note that grants with start dates prior to July 2017 use an earlier version of the data tools, contact EPIS at email@example.com to request the earlier version.
The training videos were developed using pilot versions of the Data Tools. Most of the information remains the same, but grantees using newer versions may notice the Tools are slightly different than the ones discussed in the video.
Assessment and Screening Measures and Resources for PCCD-Reporting
- Child PTSD Symptom Scale (CPSS Checklist)- self-report for youth ages 8-18 ; used to measure pre- to post-treatment change
- TF-CBT Brief Practice Checklist - used to monitor model fidelity
- TF-CBT FAQs - Questions addressing TF-CBT Grant & Data Collection for Young Trauma Clients
- TF-CBT Outcomes Report Template