The Pennsylvania Youth Survey (PAYS): How-To Guide & Workbook with Supplemental Materials
The PAYS How-To Guide & Workbook was designed to help you and your team to get the most out of your PAYS data. Throughout the guide you'll find worksheets that prompt you to answer thought-provoking questions about your data. Because this PDF document contains editable fields, if you're working online you may type your responses directly into the worksheets and save or print your completed guide.
As you work through the PAYs Guide the following supplemental materials may be helpful in providing additional context and insight.
- School and Community Health Check-Up Profile
- PAYS Executive Summary Report Template
- "Focus on our Seniors" Report Template
- Questions to Ask When Selecting Evidence-Based Programs
- Evidence-based Program Guide
- Understanding the Research Lingo
- Program Fit and Feasibility Worksheet
Questions? Contact EPISCenter if you have questions about the PAYS or about any of the workbook/supplemental materials.
The 2013 PAYS was funded by: