Data collection and quarterly reporting is a requirement of PCCD grant-funded programs. The data collection process is essential as it serves multiple purposes. Evidence-based program providers perform data collection processes in order to know that the program is having the desired impact on the children, youth and/or families that the program targets. It also allows for quality assurance and monitoring of the fidelity to the model, ensuring that the program is being delivered in the way it was designed. Lastly, the process allows for program providers to communicate their great impact to key stakeholders across communities, current and future referral sources as well as future funders to sustain programming.
Use the following planning tools and surveys in implementing Positive Action.
- Positive Action Data Collection and Quarterly Reporting Tool- Version 2.1 (July 2019)
- Positive Action Unit Fidelity Report (September 1, 2018)
- Positive Action Lower Elementary Short Survey (K-2 Pre/Post Test)
- Positive Action Upper Elementary Full Survey (3-6 Pre/Post Test)
- Positive Action Secondary Full Survey (6-8 Pre/Post Test)
- TOCA Pre-Survey optional
- TOCA Post-Survey optional
Watch this recorded webinar for tips and tricks on using the latest versions of the Positive Action data tools.