- Involve a collaborative board in planning the program—Work together with local stakeholders, including school superintendents, principals, juvenile justice and mental health leaders, and local government officials.
- Provide board members with a fact sheet and the program’s logic model.
- Identify champions or gatekeepers who can support the program.
- Keep board members involved by regularly sharing outcomes in both verbal and written forms.
- Use this board to help identify ways to overcome barriers to implementation, and discover future funding opportunities.
- Understand the cost benefits of Positive Action---Understand the return on investment by implementing Positive Action and share with your stakeholders and collaborative board. Visit http://www.wsipp.wa.gov/BenefitCost to get the benefit cost.