In research studies*, the Incredible Years DINA Small Group Therapy Curriculum has been shown to:
- Reduce children’s aggressive and disruptive behavior
- Increase prosocial behavior
- Increase positive conflict management skills and social skills when interacting with peers and teachers
- Increase problem solving strategies and increased emotion literacy on assessments
* Randomized control group evaluations of the child training series by the program developer and colleagues at the University of Washington as well as independent replications by other investigators.
Information and research articles demonstrating the impact of the Incredible Years DINA Small Group Therapy Curriculum can be accessed at: