PCCD initiates, validates, and financially supports justice-related programs put forth by practitioners and experts in the justice system. We focus on research, policy, planning, training, evidence-based programming, technology, outreach, and support services.
PCCD's efforts help:
- empower communities through collaboration.
- protect and support crime victims.
- enhance law enforcement.
- break the linkage of mental health, intellectual disabilities, substance abuse and crime.
- launch evidence-based, innovative programs.
- advocate for safe schools.
- provide technological and information-sharing tools.
- research justice trends that warrant attention and action.
3101 N Front St
Harrisburg, PA 17110