Join Penn State EPIS Implementation Specialist Team as they take a deep dive into evidence-based program sustainability. This bi-weekly webinar series begins on August 31st, 2021, and runs through October 26th, 2021. Sessions will address budgeting, data collection, stakeholder engagement, staff development and retention, and program participation. This 5-part webinar series will allow for small group discussion, networking, and information sharing. Participants may choose to attend all, or some, of the sessions. Webinars will be recorded, although live participation is strongly encouraged to address challenges and share success stories.
- Tuesday, August 31 / 9am - 10am: Budget, Cost Efficiency & Program Revenue Streams
- Tuesday, September 14 / 9am - 10am: Data as a Sustainability Tool
- Tuesday, September 28 / 9:00am - 10am: Stakeholder Engagement
- Tuesday, October 12 / 9am - 10am: Staff Retention & Development
- Tuesday, October 26 / 9am - 10am: Program Participation
- Sep 14, 2021; 9:00am — Sep 14, 2021; 10:00am