- EPIS will provide support in the use of the required outcome measurement tools. There is a specific tool to be used for the Familias Fuertes program, which is similar to the SFP 10-14 outcome measurement tool, but separate nonetheless.
- PCCD funded sites are required to report quarterly process and outcome measures in Egrants. EPIS will provide sites with the spreadsheet tool to summarize and report final data to PCCD, as well as technical support throughout this process.
- A pre- and post-survey will be administered to all parents/caregivers and youth participants. EPIS has both the English and Spanish versions of the pre/post surveys available on the website for use with the parents/caregivers and youth. Retrospective surveys are not acceptable.
- Fidelity observations are to be conducted by a certified facilitator who has been trained as an observer of two (2) parent, two (2) youth, and two (2) family sessions during each 7-week program.
- Should more extensive analysis be needed/desired locally, sites may wish to consider hiring evaluation support.