PAYS 101 Webinar
(Held on May 22, 2012 and June 26, 2012.)
- Do you have brief, reader-friendly factsheets on your local PAYS data?
- Can you quickly identify the data you need and develop a handout designed for parents and community members?
- Do you struggle with translating your PAYS data into clear messages for grant applications?
- Looking for ways to get more from your PAYS?
The PAYS 101 webinar addresses these and other areas. We focus on using your local PAYS data to develop compelling, user-friendly messages, summaries, and reports. During this workshop will we equally emphasize risk and protective factor data, and youth behavior data. You will gain insight into using PAYS data to effectively communicate local strengths and weaknesses to potential funders, community organizations, parents and youth.
- View the webinar in small video segments.
- Download resources from the PAYS 101 Webinar, including the PowerPoint and PAYS templates for local use.
- Find answers to our most frequently asked questions. If you don't see your question or answer there, feel free to email us at email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.
Thank you for your interest in the PAYS 101 Webinar co-hosted by EPISCenter and PCCD. Please feel free to email us if you have questions about the PAYS or the resources provided here, at firstname.lastname@example.org.