Familias Fuertes Resources
- Quarterly Reporting Data Tool
- Pre-Post Surveys (use the surveys for SFP 10-14)
- Fidelity Observation Forms (use the forms for SFP 10-14)
- Final Outcome Report Template (This resource will be available soon)
Have a question about Familias Fuertes?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Familias Fuertes is the Spanish adaptation of the Strengthening Families Program For Parents and Youth 10-14 (SFP 10-14). It is intended for delivery to Hispanic/Latino families with youth ages 10-14. The modifications were originally adapted for Spanish speaking countries by the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO). Modifications follow the overall SFP 10-14 model and is a seven-session program delivered over seven weeks. Parent(s) and/or caregiver(s) attend the program with their youth. Families share a meal together as they arrive, then the adults and youth meet separately for one hour, with the family coming together in the last hour for a family session.
Program Webpage: http://www.extension.iastate.edu/sfp10-14/content/familias-fuertes