While these reports are designed for use by Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency (PCCD) grantees, the graphic section can be used by any program to report their outcomes to local stakeholders.
Use the the link below to access videos to gain a basic understanding of how to use the EPIS's Final Outcome Report Templates.
Enjoy learning how to use these tools to tell your data story!
- Aggression Replacement Training®
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- PATHS® (Promoting Alternative Thinking Strategies)
- Olweus Bullying Prevention Program
- Life Skills Training
- The Incredible Years®: DINA Classroom Program
- Strengthening Families Program: For Parents and Youth 10-14
- Project Towards No Drug Abuse
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Strong African American Families
- Familias Fuertes
- Triple P - Positive Parenting Program
- Positive Action
- Cognitive Behavioral Intervention for Trauma in Schools
- The Blues Program
- The Incredible Years®: Basic Parent Program
- The Incredible Years®: DINA Small Group Program
- The Incredible Years®: Advanced Parent Program