Length of Training
Varies - can be edited to fit any speaking opportunity.
- What is CTC?
- History of CTC in Pennsylvania
- CTC Evaluation Results
- Brief Pennsylvania Youth Survey (PAYS) Overview
- With local data if possible; if not the state data will be used
- CTC Model Overview
- Training Power Point presentation
- Building Protection: The Social Development Strategy
- Risk factors for adolescent problem behavior chart
- Investing in Your Community's Youth: An Introduction to the CTC System
- CTC "Big Picture" Overview
- Optional: Tools for Community Leaders
- Location with ability to show Power Point
- Training supplies:
- Name tags and/or table tents
- Sign-in sheets
- Post-It notes
- Optional: Food - either snacks or meal depending on training time and length of training.
Initially this training will be provided through a combined effort with CTC Consultant teaming with the Mobilizer until the Mobilizer is comfortable to present on their own.