Evaluation Tools for SFP 10-14
The EPISCenter has created surveys, fidelity observation forms, and an Excel spreadsheet tool for PCCD grantees and others to analyze survey and fidelity observation data. These tools can be downloaded from this page.
Outcome Measurement Tools
- Summary of the Data Collection and Reporting Process for Sites Funded by the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime & Delinquency
- EPISCenter Attendance & Family Identifier Form
This tool is to be used by the parent and youth facilitators to take attendance and distribute coded surveys.
- Pre- and post-surveys
- EPISCenter SFP 10-14 Spreadsheet for Outcomes Analysis and Reporting (Version 3.2, released 7/1/2016)
The EPISCenter has created an Excel spreadsheet that analyzes data from the EPISCenter surveys and fidelity observation forms. This tool is to be used by PCCD-funded sites to report quarterly. PCCD requires that the spreadsheet be saved and attached in E-grants with each quarterly report. A video tutorial outlining the saving process is available online at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AceVojJxg_M
- Printable Instructions for the Automatic Saving Feature
Understanding Reporting and the Data Results:
- Using the EPISCenter SFP 10-14 Spreadsheet For Outcomes Analysis & Reporting PowerPoint
- Tips For PCCD Quarterly Reporting
- Common PCCD Reporting Errors
- Survey Administration and Completion Rates
New resource for calculating rates! Strategies for stronger survey administration!
Fidelity Observation Forms:
- Guidelines for Conducting Fidelity Observations
Newly Updated! Use this document to train observers!
- Fidelity Observation Forms
A form is available to observe and rate the fidelity of each parent, youth, and family component of sessions 1 through 7.
Reporting Impact In Your Local Community:
- Template For Community Reporting of Outcomes
- Instructions for Using the Community Data Report Template
- Community Report Temple II - Visual Version
- Community Report Template III - Outcome Report Version
New Tool For Communicating Impact!
PCCD Grantee Reporting:
Required Year 2 Quality Assurance Visit & Outcomes Report
- Year 2 SFP 10-14 Outcomes Report Template
This template is to be used by PCCD SFP 10-14 grantees to summarize their outcomes and impact. Completion of the Outcomes Report is a requirement and the report must be submitted via E-grants in the third quarter of the second year of funding.
- Learn more about the Quality Assurance Review Process.