MST Provider Meetings
Pennsylvania MST Provider Meetings
About the meetings
Pennsylvania MST networking meetings for providers are held in State College, PA, twice a year (spring and fall). Provider meetings are planned and facilitated by the EPISCenter in collaboration with liaisons from MST Services. The meetings include opportunities for networking, discussion of shared challenges and strategies for success, and other timely topics. Between meetings, conference calls/webinars are sometimes convened to cover topics of interest.
- Future meeting dates can be found on our Upcoming Events page.
- Directions and accomodations
- Campus Map
Past Meeting Materials
April 7, 2014
- Finding and Using County Needs Data
- The YLS & Juvenile Justice Service Matrices: What You Need to Know
October 9, 2012
- Upcoming INSPIRE Enhancements
- Navigating Juvenile Justice (presentation by Dr. Houston)
- Court Preparation Form - Completed Sample and Blank Form
- What is the EPISCenter?