Important Notice: INSPIRE Data Collection No Longer in Use
Effective the INSPIRE system is no longer in use as a data collection and reporting system for Pennsylvania providers of Multisystemic Therapy, Functional Family Therapy, or Treatment Foster Care Oregon (formerly Multidimensional Treatment Foster Care). The EPISCenter is in the process of partnering with providers and the developers of the MST and FFT programs to create a more efficient data collection and reporting system.
Please direct any questions or concerns to Jordan Joyce at (814) 865-2649 or email@example.com
Evidence-based Intervention Reports
Looking Back, Moving Forward: The History & Current State of Evidence-based Intervention in Pennsylvania
Prepared for the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency by Liz Campbell, Ph.D. and Brian K. Bumbarger, M.Ed.
Three Years of Data (Fiscal Years 2012-2014) Reports
The EPISCenter has developed two new reports highlighting three years of data for fiscal years 2012-2014. These reports are designed to be shared with stakeholders, and they present statewide trends for utilization, outcomes, and implementation quality, while noting areas where there is variation between individual sites. In general, these reports provide hard evidence of the high-quality and productivity of FFT and MST services in Pennsylvania.
- Functional Family Therapy (FY 2012-2014)
- Return on Investment for Three Years of FFT (Fiscal Years 2012-2014)
- Multisystemic Therapy (FY 2012-2014)
- Return on Investment for Three Years of MST (Fiscal Years 2012-2014)
Annual Outcome Reports
- Fiscal Year 2015/2016 INSPIRE Reports
- Fiscal Year 2014/2015 INSPIRE Reports
- Fiscal Year 2013/2014 INSPIRE Reports
- Fiscal Year 2012/2013
This comprehensive report presents youth outcome data for the three intervention programs (FFT, MST, and MTFC), as well as information about implementation quality, the statewide economic impact, the relationship of EBI implementation to placement trends, sustainability trends, and recommendations.
- INSPIRE Reports: Please note that due to a transition to a new report format and data entry screens in Spring 2013, newly added presenting problems are underestimated for FFT and MST in FY12/13 reports, and some newly added outcomes are available only for a small number of youth.
- EBI Programs: FY 2011/2012 Outcomes Summary - Youth outcome data for the three intervention programs (FFT, MST, and MTFC) for FY 2011/2012. This report also includes information about implementation quality and the economic impact of services delivered during that time. Outcomes for FY 2010/2011 are included for comparison.
- See also the Report Amendment for adjusted FFT family functioning outcomes.
- EBI Programs Outcome Summary (July 2010-Dec 2011)
This report presents the highlights from six quarters of reporting for FFT, MST, and MTFC, covering the period July 1, 2010 through December 31, 2011.
- EBI Programs Quarterly Report: Data Highlights from 2010
The EPISCenter was tasked with collecting quarterly Performance Measure data from all FFT, MST, and MTFC providers funded through Special Grant funds from the Department of Public Welfare's Office of Children Youth and Families, PCCD grants, or Medical Assistance in Pennsylvania. This report presents the highlights from four quarters of reporting which cover the period January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.
The EBI Quarterly Summary presents data highlights across FFT and MST. Copies of quarterly statewide INSPIRE reports, which provide more detailed information about each EBI's utilization and outcomes, are available upon request.